Method Community

New Method User Group is going strong, our next meeting is February 26, 2013 

Last post 02-24-2013 3:37 PM by AprilHooper. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-24-2013 3:37 PM

New Method User Group is going strong, our next meeting is February 26, 2013

Are you a business owner who wants to learn how to use Method CRM or who wants to learn how to do light customization on you own?  This is the group for you.  

We will be using GoToMeeting to meet remotely from all over the country once a month. We will start out with a 30 minute presentation followed by questions and a group discussion. If there is a particular topic you would like covered, please let us know.  Our next meeting is February 26, 2013 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time.

David Glantz is a Method Solution Provider who will be giving the demonstration this week.  Then there will be three of us there to answer your Method questions.  Jim Baker and I have been doing quite a bit of work with the Opportunity feature in Method and would be happy to demonstrate how it works to the group.

We have started a private LinkeIn Group called SBP Method CRM User Group to keep in touch and offer tips and tricks as we learn them.  I will send you an invitation once you contact me.

We have asked MSP's (Method Solution Providers) not to join this group because they have their own user groups and we want you to know that you won’t be given a sales pitch. This is a place to learn.

For those of you who are interested in hiring an MSP, we will have guest MSP presenters each month so that you can get to know some of them. But, we will have guidelines against the selling of services within the group.  Also, you will not be put on any mailing list other than reminders for the meetings.

There is no charge for joining this group.

April Hooper
    April@SimplifiedBusinessPortals.com
    310 313 2879

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)