Method Community

calendar issues

Last post 04-30-2013 10:30 AM by Method_Adam. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-29-2013 3:15 PM

calendar issues

I'm not able to see any Activity events on my calendar screens.  They worked before and then I tried to create a resource calendar based on specific activities.  That failed miserably and I tried to delete and change back everything I changed.  I don't see anything wrong...

thoughts?

Thanks,

Greg

Thank you,
    Wavetec
  • 04-29-2013 4:15 PM In reply to

Re: calendar issues

Hi Greg,

Are there any calendars that have the resource changed still?  If any calendar in Method is set to different resource than the rest, it can cause inconsistencies with the calendar.  There is an article in our Help Center that outlines this: Calendar Resources.

What happens if you save an activity that doesn't currently show?  Does it reappear on the calendar?

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 04-29-2013 4:44 PM In reply to

yeah, as far as I know I've deleted all other calendars and the only ones I'm using are pointing at the assignedto resourse which was the original one.  I didn't know you couldn't have 2 different resourses until things went bad.  After I figured it out, I changed everything back and I got the calendar working again. Now, not so much...

Nothing shows on the calendar at all, new or old.  I can create a NEW event in the calendar and it shows up in activities but nothing shows on the calendar screen and nothing created in activities shows either.

thx,

Greg

Thank you,
    Wavetec
  • 04-30-2013 10:30 AM In reply to

Greg,

From what you're describing, it sounds like there may still be a calendar object in a custom screen somewhere that hasn't been changed back.  Would there be any other users that may have made a screen perhaps?  If you can confirm this is the case, could you email me your account and turn on the MethodSupport user so we can take a look?

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)