Method Community

Digital Signature Idea

Last post 08-27-2013 1:35 PM by jpauletti. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-27-2013 10:32 AM

Digital Signature Idea

Greetings everyone.

Been looking for a idea to capture a signature while out in the field.  Not alot things are out there but i did come up with a idea and I thought i would share this.

The issue: A national co wanted to know the date, time and job discription and signature of the property manager for their records. They wanted to make sure we were doing our job.

What I did: Created a button in the mobile work order screen that would print out a special report of the date, time, job discriptions and notes.  This report would down load to my andoid phone where it is saved. 

Take a program like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xyzmo.signature&hl=en and down load that to your andoid or iphon.  Start up the program, find the downloaded report then have the customer sign it.  This way the customer sees what they are signing and they can have a copy for their records too. 

Good Luck

John M

• 08-27-2013 10:55 AM In reply to

Re: Digital Signature Idea

Answer

Hi John,

I just wanted to thank you for this post, this is a great idea.  I just downloaded this app myself, when I have some time I am going to try it out with a similar setup to what you have described.

-Ben

• 08-27-2013 1:35 PM In reply to

Re: Digital Signature Idea

Thanks John,

Sounds like a good solution. Will try it.

John

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)