Method Community

Feb cant use

Last post 04-12-2014 11:57 AM by John M. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-09-2014 10:44 PM

Feb cant use

Greetings,

both my laptop and desktop i cant use the Feb version. If i am in a grid and type in a work to search, i get a error message saing the screen doesnt work.

All the reports sometimes work and dont work.

pressing the print buttons dont work, I get the same error message saying the screen dosent work.

on saturday or sunday, method refreshed 180 screens. Not sure why but after that i cant use the feb version. 

John M

• 04-10-2014 1:56 PM In reply to

Re: Feb cant use

Hi John,

This is the first I have heard of this issue, I have a feeling this could be something unique on your specific Method Account.  I tested out a few of the issues you listed in my own Account under the February release, but wasn't able to replicate this.  Since you are a 300+ Method Forum Post User ( :) ), I believe I already have your contact info, can you please make sure the Method Support User is turned on for your Method Account?  This can be done by going to Customize-Users, look for the MethodSupport User in the second section, and make sure there is a checkmark in the Active Column for this User.

Once I can get access to your account, I can see what is going on.

-Ben

• 04-11-2014 3:10 PM In reply to

To anyone following this Forum Thread,

I did speak with John offline, and gained access to this account in question to see what was going on.  We ended up having to refresh his tables in Method, for the February version, this will likely resolve all of these issues.  Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what happened here, however this shouldn't have been anything that John specifically did, it just happened, and it was a one off type of issue.

-Ben

• 04-12-2014 11:57 AM In reply to

Greetings,

Everything works great! thanks

John M

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)