Method Community

Outlook Plugin 2007

Last post 05-30-2014 9:27 AM by Method_Inderdeep. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-29-2014 2:32 PM

Outlook Plugin 2007

I've installed the Outlook plugin on my machine running Office 2010.  However, when I try to install on one of my employee's machines running 2007, the install seems to go fine but no add in is installed.  No buttons or set up prompt.  We have tried to install twice, restarted machine, etc.  It's odd.

• 05-29-2014 5:12 PM In reply to

Re: Outlook Plugin 2007

Hello Retrotel,

I have few questions, which can help in understanding the issue. So when you are trying to install it on your employee machine, Is it giving you any error? or it's installed successfully but not showing up in the Add ins? Did you try to run it as Admin because sometimes it requires special permission to install.

I am providing here a LINK from our Help Centre on Outlook Plug in Installation, you might find it useful. If you still have any problem, I would suggest you to call our support team, we would like to help you with that.

-Inder

• 05-29-2014 6:17 PM In reply to

Hi - we have successfully installed and have ensured the certificate is installed as well.  All the way through step 7.  But no step 8.

• 05-30-2014 9:27 AM In reply to

Hello Retrotel,

In this case, I would suggest to call our Support team and we will definitely look into that.

Regards

Inder

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)