Method Community

Documents feature

Last post 02-23-2010 8:18 PM by Method_Paul. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-19-2010 12:21 PM

Documents feature

When did the documents tab arrive on the SalesCenter/Oppourtunites table? have I been missing it for long? is it functional?

It was on my list of feature wants so i'm very intersted!

Richard Martyniak,M.Sc. Entomologist
    The Buzzkillers, LLC, an ALLFloridaBeeRemoval.com affiliate
  • 02-19-2010 12:40 PM In reply to

Re: Documents feature

Answer

It's ALWAYS been there.........same as Call Center >> Solutions and Call Center >> Cases!

Just kidding - we just launched it.  Danny's going to be doing a blog entry about it soon.  There are a bunch of goodies coming out.

Did you see the new Sales Center Dashboard?

Paul 

• 02-19-2010 12:59 PM In reply to

doh.. you got me for a min...

yup, haven't played with it yet, but i like the graphical snapshot..it's pretty and looks like it will be useful.

• 02-22-2010 8:19 AM In reply to

re: goodies: also like the increased hours in the calendar, though we start at 0700 hours in spring and summer.

• 02-23-2010 8:18 PM In reply to

You can always customize the screen and edit the calendar to specify your own start and stop times.  If you do that though, you'll break from the built in calendar screen, so your customized screen won't get updates that we make - and we do plan on making updates.

We're planning on more enhancements to the calendar during development in March, so if you can hold off on customizing for a month or so, I would recommend leaving it as is.

Paul 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)