Method Community

Last post 11-12-2014 9:51 AM by Method_Inderdeep. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-11-2014 3:03 PM

I can not get my log into work on my added user.  

Pop up: We cannot find a matching login email and password.
    Please verify your credentials or contact Method Technical Support if the problem persists.

I added the new user per the directions on the vid.  The thing that strikes me as odd is that as the admin in the users panel in method new the email that is linked to the user name on the users is the oriniginal email that I had entereded in when i created the users a long time ago (both the addmin and the new user).  Since then i have changed the email which does show when i click on the user.  

• 11-12-2014 9:51 AM In reply to

Re: Log in Failure

Hello bergyver,

Here's my answer. If you are unable to log in to one of your added user. You can try the Forgot Password option for that user and enter the email address for that user, it will send you a link on users email address to create new password.

Secondly , there is a difference between the Method Id email address and email address mentioned under User section. The email address mentioned when you click on users is the email address enables you to send email through method. Therefore, if you make any changes to the email address it will only affect your email preference settings.

-Inder

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)