Method Community

System lagging

Last post 04-08-2010 8:41 AM by Hamons. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-07-2010 9:59 AM

• fran
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-08-2009
    • Mountain View
    • Posts 453

System lagging

Hi all,

Last night around 7pm(Calif time) we had a local Method training meeting.  The system was really unresponsive and sloooow.   Is this do to system maintenance or ?????.    Are there times when it is best to not be on the system or was this just something unusual.   I would hate to have clients experiencing this.

Thanks,

Fran

But desipite slowness, training still went well!

Fran Reed
    FreedUp Solutions
    Intuit Solution Provider
    Advanced Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor
    Advanced Method Solution Provider
  • 04-07-2010 3:24 PM In reply to

Re: System lagging

Hey Fran,

It's great to hear that the training went well, remember to take advantage of our Webinars when you need a little extra help.

I have checked with our team and we had nothing going on last night as far as updates or any kind of maintenance. One thing to check is that time that is set for doing a "Full Sync", if this was running it may have slowed you down a bit but only for a moment if at all.

Do you have virus software? Sometimes scans can be setup to run at specific times. confirm nothing else is scheduled to run at that time.

Let me know if it's not anything I mentioned.

• 04-08-2010 8:41 AM In reply to

Re: System lagging

I have noticed for me that regularly method is "significantly" slower from 8 - 11pm Central time and this is true across multiple broswsers and coputers and internet connections.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)