Method Community

Can not access Method

Last post 05-06-2015 8:23 AM by Method_Audisho. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-05-2015 5:31 PM

Can not access Method

All 3 of our users are having the same error.  I called customer support and left several voicemails.  We are dead in the water as far as helping our customers!  Here is the actual error message below.

Error Generating Grid. The Grid was unable to build one or more filters, please edit the screen and verify each grid filter. If you cannot modify this screen, contact your administrator. ...

I am the adminstrator and have looked through all of the settings and see nothing that has changed.  :(

Can anyone help us please?

Thank you!

• 05-05-2015 6:14 PM In reply to

Re: Can not access Method

Hi,

I once had this kind of error for couples of times, and Method told me that could be corrupted data happened in that screen, but actually, just like you, all screen are not modified at all but it just can not generate grid suddenly.

My solutions are kind of trial and error but it did the trick:

1. wait for couple of hours: it happened once to me then this screen just heal itself. Or,

2. find the master table of your screen, open it, and click "Finishing edit fields" to save it. Or

3. Copy your screen to another one, then use the new one instead.

--

Alex

Chief Architect
    Yi Systems, Inc.
    alexhuang@yisystems.com
    www.yisystems.com blogs.yisystems.com
    Software.Web.Cloud.IT
  • 05-06-2015 8:23 AM In reply to

Re: Can not access Method

Answer

Hi sincitygetaways,

We received your voicemail and have created a case for you. Unfortunately, we were unable to reach out to you yesterday evening during our hours of operation. We did however, regenerate the screens on your account in an attempt to resolve this issue.

Please post back and let me know if this is still an issue. If it is, I will be sure to have someone from our support team reach out as soon as they are available. Otherwise, I will close the case.

Thank you,

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)