Method Community

Unable to see generated customer information under sales center -> lead tab in method CRM but able to insert user data into customer table

Last post 05-06-2015 4:56 PM by Method_Jonathan. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-06-2015 9:04 AM

Unable to see generated customer information under sales center -> lead tab in method CRM but able to insert user data into customer table

Hi,

I am not able to see generated customer information under sales center -> lead tab in method CRM but able to insert customer data into customer table and getting response "success" with lead no and name. But the same code which we are using for another site able to see generated customer information under sales center -> lead and insert customer data into customer table. Below is the piece of code which I am using to insert customer in method CRM.

----------------

My Code in PHP

function insertCust($id, $fname, $lname, $company, $phone, $email, $address, $city, $state, $zip){
    $client = new nusoap_client('https://www.methodintegration.com/MethodAPI/service.asmx?WSDL', array('soap_version' => SOAP_1_2));
    $client->soap_defencoding = 'UTF-8';

$name = $id." ".$fname." ".$lname;

$fields = array('string' => array("Name","CustomerNumber","CompanyName","FirstName","LastName","Phone","Email","BillAddressAddr1","BillAddressCity","BillAddressState","BillAddressPostalCode"));

$values = array('string' => array($name, $id, $company, $fname, $lname, $phone, $email, $address, $city, $state, $zip));

$dsResp = "";

$param = array("strCompanyAccount" => "xxx", "strLogin" => "xxx", "strPassword" => "xxx", "strTable"=>'Customer',"arrInsertFieldsArray"=>$fields,"arrInsertValueArray"=>$values);

$result = $client->call('MethodAPIInsert', array($param), '', '', true, true);

return $result["intResponseRecordID"];
    exit;
    }

Please advise solution ASAP.

Thanks,

Raghuveer

• 05-06-2015 4:56 PM In reply to

Re: Unable to see generated customer information under sales center -> lead tab in method CRM but able to insert user data into customer table

Hi Raghuveer,

I have several follow up questions for you:

1. Are you trying to create Customer or Customer Lead records via the API?
    2. Within your alternate account, is the Lead Tab customized, or a default Method screen?

If you are trying to create Customer Lead records using the API, you will need to include an additional field when inserting records into the Customer Table.  This field is named 'IsLeadStatusOnly'.

• IsLeadStatusOnly=True ... A Customer Lead record is created
    • IsLeadStatusOnly=False ... A Customer record is created (this is the default value used).

Based on your code provided, you are creating Customer records.  Customer records cannot be viewed on the default Leads screen within Method.  This is because records within the grid are filtered to only show records where IsLeadStatusOnly = True.  

Please provide additional information from above and we can dig deeper into this. 

Cheers

Jonathan

Jonathan Gamble
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: j.gamble@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)