Method Community

Lists tab

Last post 07-07-2015 10:03 AM by Method_Morty. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-07-2015 9:46 AM

• egrace
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-16-2015
    • Posts 4

Lists tab

Hello, I am using Method Classic CRM and finally realized that the information I am supposed to be able to access is mostly on the Quickbooks side to be accessed by the "Lists" tab

I have tried numerous times to access the tab but even after waiting an hour for it to load it never does.  I can see everything on the CRM side as well as the limited info available under the other tabs on the Quickbooks side, except for the "Lists" tab.

My boss swears that he has us both set up with the same permissions so that he can see what I do but he can access and I can not.  I am a Google Chrome user but also attempted using Microsoft Explorer just to see if that was it.  Same problem.  

If I can't see anything on the Quickbooks side we will probably just give up and make some changes to give me direct access to Quickbooks for order entry, customer info, and info on ongoing orders, inventory, etc.  

PLease advise!

• 07-07-2015 10:03 AM In reply to

Re: Lists tab

Hello,

From what I understand within the Tab Group: QuickBooks when you try to access the TabList it does not pull up.

That does sound like a permission issue. Advice the Admin to head over to Customize > Tabs > then click on 'Edit Tab Links...' to the right of Lists. On that pop-up they will have access to see which Roles can view each Tab Link within Lists. Then they just need to see which Role they have your account set to.

If you follow these steps and still aren't able to pull up the screen, please give us a call on the Method support line at 1.888.925.6238 x.2 and we'll be happy to take a look with you.

- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)