Method Community

Get Xora time - start & end dates/Send to Quickbooks screen is too small

Last post 05-14-2010 4:27 PM by Method_Valbon. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-12-2010 2:04 PM

Get Xora time - start & end dates/Send to Quickbooks screen is too small

I have recently noticed that Method is picking Xora time for the end date, instead of jobs & shifts started and ended before that date! Has this been changed to include the end date in the data Method gets from Xora?

Also, it is has missed getting the earliest job start time for the first day. 

My "Send to Quickbooks" screen is too small and the rows are too narrow to show all the text.  I have tried to change it but can't.  Can you help me with this?

• 05-13-2010 11:16 AM In reply to

Re: Get Xora time - start & end dates/Send to Quickbooks screen is too small

Hi Delores,

As far as I am aware no changes have been made in the way that we fetch data from the Xora servers. Can you give me one example with full details from what is Xora (xora.com), what date range you specified to fetch and what was brought into Method?

You can change the font size of the text on the grid to be to be ‘one size smaller than normal’ in step 1 of 8 on the grid properties. You will need to customize the Xora Connector screen and edit the grid in the Step 2: Send to QuickBooks section.

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
  • 05-14-2010 4:27 PM In reply to

Re: Get Xora time - start & end dates/Send to Quickbooks screen is too small

Answer

The following response came in via email:

I put in May 6 for Jobs/shifts that start on or after, and for Jobs/shifts that end before May 10.

When I went to Step 2: Send to QuickBooks the May 10th data was also there.

I have changed the font size for the Send to Quickbooks screen, but the column height is still too low and I can’t read the entire entry in the grid.

I don’t understand the editing procedures.

Response:

Delores,

I will look into this and get back to you with more information. You should still be able to use your account knowing that Method will never fetch records that have already been pulled in from Xora so you will never get duplicates.

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)