Method Community

"The screen is still loading. Please try later. Click here to remove this message."

Last post 05-18-2010 10:50 AM by Method_Valbon. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-17-2010 11:32 AM

"The screen is still loading. Please try later. Click here to remove this message."

Why I keep getting this message after I hit save when the page is clearly done loading:

Is this a bug with the map beta? I can only assume since this has been happening since then and rarely before that. Now it happens ALL the time, no matter how long I wait before hitting "save" after I enter something. It happens while entering activities and new opportunities. It also happens when I enter new customers.
    Richard Martyniak,M.Sc. Entomologist
    The Buzzkillers, LLC, an ALLFloridaBeeRemoval.com affiliate
  • 05-18-2010 9:35 AM In reply to

Re: "The screen is still loading. Please try later. Click here to remove this message."

Hi,

The message you are seeing is not a bug but an important feature to make sure the screen has been fully loaded before the user gets a chance to trigger another action sequence. 

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
  • 05-18-2010 10:22 AM In reply to

Re: "The screen is still loading. Please try later. Click here to remove this message."

Really? that seems very odd, to have to move from the buttons near the bottom, to an odd alert further up in thne screen. And why is it now happening with high frequency where we had occuring rarely before. ?

Richard Martyniak,M.Sc. Entomologist
    The Buzzkillers, LLC, an ALLFloridaBeeRemoval.com affiliate
  • 05-18-2010 10:50 AM In reply to

You shouldn’t have to move to the top of the screen every time. This message should only appear if an action sequence is triggered before the screen has completed loading.

How often and on what screen(s) does this happen? What are you clicking just before you see this message. We’ll take a look at the screen and possibly the on screen load actions.

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)