Method Community

Error message "It appears your actions are taking a long time to complete.......". What is this about?

Last post 10-15-2015 2:27 PM by alexhuang. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-15-2015 10:32 AM

Error message "It appears your actions are taking a long time to complete.......". What is this about?

Hi,

For some of my customize screen, which I did not update them for quite a while, give my these popup dialog box.

View post on this link

which says my actions are taking a long time to complete....." For my two customize screen, they are doling (a) Launch another screen as a popup, (b) in a popup-screen, trying to generate a report and send it as a attachment in an email. Is this something I need to take care? Or, is this something wrong with Method system? It looks similar to the "Grid loop error" last time, which takes long time to process actions. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Chief Architect
    Yi Systems, Inc.
    alexhuang@yisystems.com
    www.yisystems.com blogs.yisystems.com
    Software.Web.Cloud.IT
  • 10-15-2015 11:09 AM In reply to

Re: Error message "It appears your actions are taking a long time to complete.......". What is this about?

Hey Alex,

Does this happen every time you run the Actions? Or certain times of the day?

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
  • 10-15-2015 2:27 PM In reply to

Re: Error message "It appears your actions are taking a long time to complete.......". What is this about?

It just happened since Oct/14/2015 (Los Angeles Times-zone.) Not every time, but about 1 out of 5. 

Alex

Chief Architect
    Yi Systems, Inc.
    alexhuang@yisystems.com
    www.yisystems.com blogs.yisystems.com
    Software.Web.Cloud.IT
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)