Method Community

Conversion Ratio Chart Problems

Last post 10-21-2015 11:08 AM by jasonhanna. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-21-2015 8:57 AM

Conversion Ratio Chart Problems

The conversion ratio chart that is found on the Home or Opportunities Dashboards worked fine initially. However, as soon as we closed more than 5 opportunities the area where the chart should be displayed now gives this mesage:

Increase the chart's size to view its layout.

We have made no changes to the chart (don't have any idea how to do so) and it would be really helpful to know our conversion ratio at a glance rather than having to run the numbers manually.

• 10-21-2015 9:45 AM In reply to

Re: Conversion Ratio Chart Problems

Hey Jason,

I have seen this before, this may be caused due to having very long Opportunity Stage names. Do you have any custom Opportunity Stages added?

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
  • 10-21-2015 9:51 AM In reply to

Yes. We customized all of the opportuntiy stage names to line up with our workflow. Is there a receommended length you would suggest or a maximum number of stages?

• 10-21-2015 10:42 AM In reply to

Hi Jason,

From my testing, the default Chart starts displaying 'No Opportunitities to Show' once an Opportunity Stage is greater than or equal to 29 characters (spaces included). 

You have a few options:

1) Decrease the Opportunity Stage name less than 29, you can open the screen: 'New / Edit Opportunity Stages' and adjust the Opportunity Stage name > Save > Refresh the Opportunity Charts to and verify it's loading.

2) Open the Report: 'CRM_Dashboard_Opportunities_CloseRatio' in the Report Designer and increase the size of the chart, which will allow more characters. You can do that by heading over to:

(1) Switch to the Report Explorer (2) Select the Chart object (3) Adjust the size

From my testing only the Width needed to be adjusted to display more than 29 characters in the chart. 

Let me know if that works for you.

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
  • 10-21-2015 11:08 AM In reply to

I have edited the stage names to be under 29 characters. The chart displays perfectly now. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)