Method Community

Remove Sales Order Allocated Quantity from QB

Last post 01-21-2016 1:44 PM by Method_Audisho. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-21-2016 9:26 AM

• Rick
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2015
    • Posts 37

Remove Sales Order Allocated Quantity from QB

Hi

When I setup Method and Quickbooks for the new year, I imported my old orders from my previous CRM system as Sales Orders in method. We were having issues with importing Invoices without using a paid tool and from our point of view the sales orders gave us the visibility of previous business we needed.  Whilst these hadn't synced with QB, again this wasn't an issue.

However, a couple of weeks after the import, the sales orders have now all synced with QB.  This has resulted in all my stock items having huge number of "Items on Sales Order" against them which has made the stock management of QB significantly less useful!

I am in a quandry as how to resolve this predicament.  I somehow need to remove the liability of the sales orders in QB. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    Rick 

• 01-21-2016 11:31 AM In reply to

• Rick
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2015
    • Posts 37

Re: Remove Sales Order Allocated Quantity from QB

Think I've worked out a better way of doing this - load all my previous orders as Estimates since they don't touch QB and we don't use Estimates in our business.

Just trying to work our how to delete the appropriate SalesOrders now!

Rick

• 01-21-2016 1:44 PM In reply to

Re: Remove Sales Order Allocated Quantity from QB

Answer

Hi Rick,

If you mark these sales orders as closed, it should remove the quantity from On Sales Order without affecting your On Hand quantity.

--Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)