Method Community

Construction Company Usage

Last post 07-23-2016 12:41 PM by Maureen. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-15-2016 10:59 AM

Construction Company Usage

Hi, I was wondering if any one uses method:crm for their construction company and if you had any pros and cons about using the system? I want to make sure it is a good fit for our company, so I am curious as to how it integrates into another remodeling or construction business.

• 07-23-2016 12:41 PM In reply to

Re: Construction Company Usage

Hi, we have a small electrical contracting business.  Have found Method with the Field Services add-on to be the best choice out there.  Field Services currently only works on Method "Classic" and while that does have a "mobile" portion, it does not work well.  While that is a big downside, Method has so many other benefits that it still comes out on top.  We use it with a web browser on PC or Laptop.  I make work orders for the guys in the field, keep track of customers calls/emails, and anything that needs to be followed up on, the guys fill out the work orders and I sync everything to QB so I can do payroll, etc.  Also Method can combine work orders for a customer into one invoice if you want it to, so it works good for jobs that you are on for multiple days.  I also have it sync to Google Calendar so everyone can see when/where they are supposed to be without having to access Method mobiley.  Method is so customizeable that you can literally find a way to do just about anything you want.  Feel free to ask me questions if you want something more specific.

Regards

Maureen

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)