Method Community

Failure. There were problems with running the query. Please try again. If this message continues to appear, please contact support.

Last post 05-23-2012 8:06 AM by Method_David. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-23-2012 3:15 AM

Failure. There were problems with running the query. Please try again. If this message continues to appear, please contact support.

I'm trying to retrieve a sales order table based on TxnDate. This is the exact call of the function:

wbsMethodAPI.MethodAPISelect_DataSetV2(Me.CompanyName, Me.Username, Me.Password, "", dsItem, "SalesOrder", "TxnDate, RefNumber, TotalAmount", "TxnDate >= '05/01/2012' AND TxnDate < '05/22/2012'", "", "", "")

The response is: 

Moreover, even if the results are retireved - I'm missing MANY of the entries. I'm only getting a partial list of those Sales Orders. 

Suggestions?

• 05-23-2012 3:22 AM In reply to

Re: Failure. There were problems with running the query. Please try again. If this message continues to appear, please contact support.

The error was fixed but still getting partial results. Will post a new entry.

Nick

• 05-23-2012 8:06 AM In reply to

Re: Failure. There were problems with running the query. Please try again. If this message continues to appear, please contact support.

Warren_nickus,

How are you formatting the dates? Try formatting them as 'yyyy/MMM/dd' or 'yyyy/MMM/dd hh:mm:ss tt'

So for example 'April 12, 2012' would be formatted as '2012/Apr/12'

And 'April 12, 2012, 10am' would be formatted as '2012/Apr/12 10:00:00 AM'

Dave

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)