Method Community

Filtering Activities

Last post 04-25-2013 12:58 PM by Method_Adam. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-25-2013 12:58 PM

Filtering Activities

This email came in from Susan:

Is there a way on Method to search or click on something to pull up the activities that were updated from the prior day and view comments from them?

Hi Susan,

While there is no stock way to view all modified activities from a certain day, there are a number of ways to customize this.  One way would be to add the "LastModifiedDate" field to the ActivitiesList grid and use the grid filters to filter for a particular date.

Another way would be to create a filter view according to yesterday's date. A few actions would be needed to correctly pull the date and format the text correctly.  This way however, there would simply be a dropdown option to see all modified activities from the day before.

If you're unfamiliar with customization, I'd suggest going over our Customization Webinars before attempting a project like this.  We also have in-house consultants that can help you with a project like this or alternatively you can contact a Method Solution Provider.  If you'd like to speak with a consultant, please let me know.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)