Method Community

Show Message action finicky when trying to display action results or shared results

Last post 11-06-2014 12:03 PM by Method_Inderdeep. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-05-2014 8:55 AM

• mahlonf
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-28-2012
    • Stevens, PA
    • Posts 879

Show Message action finicky when trying to display action results or shared results

The show message action doesn't seem to display multiple action results

Haven't been able to figure out how to make it display shared results.

Mahlon L Fisher
    Computer Bookkeeping Solutions
    www.combooksolutions.com
  • 11-05-2014 1:35 PM In reply to

Re: Show Message action finicky when trying to display action results or shared results

Hello Mahlon,

As we already discussed about the issue with the shared result in our earlier post, but regarding the Action result, I tried it on my account and it is working fine. I did not find any issue with Action result. Is there something specific you want me test with Action result.

-Inder

• 11-05-2014 1:48 PM In reply to

• mahlonf
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-28-2012
    • Stevens, PA
    • Posts 879

Re: Show Message action finicky when trying to display action results or shared results

When displaying one action result it works fine.

Try creating two or three action results and display them in the same show message action

Mahlon L Fisher
    Computer Bookkeeping Solutions
    www.combooksolutions.com
  • 11-06-2014 12:03 PM In reply to

Yes, It seem like there is certainly some issue when we use two or more action results. Sometime it works fine and sometime it is not working. I will create a ticket for development team to look into the issue.

-Inder

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)