Method Community

Method Integration with CMS

Last post 03-31-2010 11:00 AM by Method_Paul. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-23-2010 1:46 PM

Method Integration with CMS

Is there an existing module that allows Method to be integrated into a CMS (eg Joomla, DNN, etc).

I assume that with Dreamweaver the API can be integrated via html code.  But is there something out there in the open source community already done - ideally a Joomla Module for Method

I am trying to develop a customer site with QBOOKS integrated, that once set up (the entire website), could be turned over to a "non technical" webmaster, that I train in front end CMS out of say, the marketing department.  This last feature is core for a CMS, once I set up the template and organized the content, it's generally easy to update.

Thanks

Dave 

• 03-31-2010 10:45 AM In reply to

Re: Method Integration with CMS

I see there's been no reply for over a week - that means I'm either woefully off mark, or something else.

Anyone set me straight here?

• 03-31-2010 11:00 AM In reply to

Re: Method Integration with CMS

Hi Dave -

Sorry, I didn't see this forum post.

There are no existing cookie-cutter modules for CMS.  I am not aware of any integrations with Joomla, DNN, etc.   

But we do have a very rich and easy to use API that allows you to view, add and edit QuickBooks and Method data with simple webservice calls.

This document here is all you need (and a Method account of course):

http://www.methodintegration.com/documentation/MethodAPIv2_0_Documentation.pdf

Paul

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)