Method Community

First sync with lots of issues (altContacts), Customer Edit Navigation

Last post 01-22-2016 11:50 AM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-22-2016 10:42 AM

• Rob H
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-22-2016
    • Posts 2

First sync with lots of issues (altContacts), Customer Edit Navigation

First time poster.

We did our first sync with QB and found the following issues:

- Method created a number of AltContacts as separate customer entries. The main issue is that our current version of QB does not have AltContacts, and when we try to modify the fields in Method, it goes back to where it was. Some we can delete, but others are actually legitimate customer entries interpreted as altContacts. We'll try to clean up QB by regaining access to that altContacts field, but any other tips will be helpful.

- Is there an easy way to navigate from customer to customer in the edit customer screen without going back to the customer list. It does save a bit of time if you are going across all customers. 

• 01-22-2016 11:50 AM In reply to

Re: First sync with lots of issues (altContacts), Customer Edit Navigation

Answer

Hi Rob,

Welcome to the Method forum!

Since you’re a new user and I believe both of these issues may have to do with your limited knowledge of Method, I’m going to have your success coach reach out to book a demo with you. If this turns out to be a technical issue, your success coach can create a case for our support team to investigate. These kinds of issues are difficult to troubleshoot through the forum and we can better server you over the phone where we have the ability to do a screen share with you.

Your success coach will reach out as soon as they are available.

--Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)