Method Community

me again you guys are awsome so here's one more

Last post 07-20-2012 9:53 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-19-2012 6:56 AM

me again you guys are awsome so here's one more

relating back to my other post other the top of my head it turns out the admins where being noobs and not filling out ship in data in hte customer pages but we have finally got round to the problem and its not so much a problem more of a quality of life change.

ok so in customer we have the basic fields

etc

Customer name: testing@skoosh

Company name: Test Skoosh Customer

First name:    M.I:

Surname

etc etc

and finally

Ship to which is filled out with the agent adress (all our clients are big estate agents and use them as a primary customer where as the job is the sub customer.

so everything is working good so we create the job

customer name:  254testingave

etc etc

fill in the ship to (cleaning address)

and leave bill to address blank

we create hte final job

customer name: testing@skoosh:254testingave

shipping address is filled with 254testingave's address but ship to is left is there anyway we get the bill to address fields to auto complete from the primary customers bill to details.

sorry for long winded post again hopefully its easier to read then my last ones

• 07-20-2012 9:53 AM In reply to

Re: me again you guys are awsome so here's one more

Answer

richard@skoosh:
    is there anyway we get the bill to address fields to auto complete from the primary customers bill to details.

You would have to customize this but you can use a retrieve value from table and pull in the primary customers bill to fields and then use an enter value into field on screen to populate the ship to or bill to fields with the primary customer's info.

~C

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)