Method Community

Sales Order TxnLineID - Object specified in the request cannot be found

Last post 03-09-2016 11:39 AM by Method_Adam. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-04-2016 10:45 AM

Sales Order TxnLineID - Object specified in the request cannot be found

I have a new Sales Order that won't sync to QB. It looks like every line item has a problem with the TxnLineID. When I delete the line item and re-add it, the conflict seems to get cleared up. WTH. There are 23 line items on the order...so now I have to delete and re-add every one of these? Is there an easier way to clear this up? What causes an error like this when creating a new record and trying to get it to QB?

Blake C
  • 03-07-2016 3:04 PM In reply to

Re: Sales Order TxnLineID - Object specified in the request cannot be found

What causes TxnLineID sync errors? Is there an easy way to fix these? 

Blake C
  • 03-08-2016 10:05 AM In reply to

Is there a way to tell Method to stop trying to sync a Sales Order to QB? I've turned off syncing of Sales Orders going forward using the Method config screen but there's existing sync errors that I can't clear up. There has to be some data on the record that I can modify/delete to make it so Method stops trying to sync particular records, correct?

Blake C
  • 03-09-2016 11:39 AM In reply to

Hi Blake,

Sorry for the late reply. Generally, TxnLineID sync errors for sales orders are due to either the line already being invoiced, or the item not syncing over to QB yet. 

Given that you were able to re-add the item and have the conflict go away, leads me to believe that the item hasn't synced or is in conflict for some reason. 

I see that we have a case created for you. I'll reach out via the case for more information on these conflicts.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)