Method Community

Method Sync Engine

Last post 02-28-2017 2:45 PM by method_marcia. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-23-2017 6:02 AM

• Mervin
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-11-2016
    • Posts 6

Method Sync Engine

In the past I remember the sync engine automatically connecting as soon as the QB file is opened on the main computer (where sync engine is installed), now since we have a new main computer (with sync engine installed),it no longer auto connects, but rather I have to remember to open the sync engine and log in with creditidenitals each and every morning. 

Is this a setting that can be fixed?

• 02-28-2017 2:45 PM In reply to

Re: Method Sync Engine

Hi Mervin,

You can certainly make chamges on this :) Follow the steps below:

- In your QB File click Edit tab >> Preferences >> Integrated Application >> Click Company Preferences tablink

- On Preferences page, Select "Method Integration Engine for use...." >> Click Properties

- Under Access Rights, be sure that "Allow this application to read and modify this company file" is checked. Also, be sure that "Allow this application to login automatically" is also checked. Lastly, in the Login as dropdown, select a user. Hit OK

Next, on Preferences page, you would want to Select "Method Integration Engine Listener" and repeat the steps above. 

- Once you've made the changes above, Hit OK (on Preferences Page) This is to make sure that all changes that you make will be saved.

Let us know if you have any other questions or unable to do the steps I've shared with you above. 

Thanks Mervin

Marcia.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)