In the past I remember the sync engine automatically connecting as soon as the QB file is opened on the main computer (where sync engine is installed), now since we have a new main computer (with sync engine installed),it no longer auto connects, but rather I have to remember to open the sync engine and log in with creditidenitals each and every morning.
Is this a setting that can be fixed?
You can certainly make chamges on this :) Follow the steps below:
- In your QB File click Edit tab >> Preferences >> Integrated Application >> Click Company Preferences tablink
- On Preferences page, Select "Method Integration Engine for use...." >> Click Properties
- Under Access Rights, be sure that "Allow this application to read and modify this company file" is checked. Also, be sure that "Allow this application to login automatically" is also checked. Lastly, in the Login as dropdown, select a user. Hit OK
- Next, on Preferences page, you would want to Select "Method Integration Engine Listener" and repeat the steps above.
- Once you've made the changes above, Hit OK (on Preferences Page) This is to make sure that all changes that you make will be saved.
Let us know if you have any other questions or unable to do the steps I've shared with you above.