Method Community

wholesale pricing

Last post 09-14-2010 8:57 AM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-13-2010 9:34 AM

wholesale pricing

our quickbooks products are listed at full retail but quickbooks sets up each customer status to either pay at full retail or to get 50% wholesale discount.  when i create a new sales order method is currently pulling only the retail price for every customer and does not seem to recognize the wholesale status assigned by quickbooks.  how does this get resolved?

thanks,david

• 09-14-2010 8:11 AM In reply to

Re: wholesale pricing

Hey David,

I think you are referring to Price Levels, and I will point you to a post Amanda made awhile back.

http://www.methodintegration.com/cs/forums/p/509/1655.aspx#1655

By default Method will not use the Price Levels. You can customize Method to use Price Levels, but due to a SDK limitation, we cannot set a Price Level in Method. Once your Price Level is configured in QB, you can customize Method to use that value to calculate the cost of items.

• 09-14-2010 8:33 AM In reply to

hi ryan, yes price levels.  your link above seems to be expired, but i do belive i found the past post by amanda you referred to.  her post did not seem to have step by step instructions on how i can customize method to use that default value.  is that something you can detail?  thank you.

• 09-14-2010 8:57 AM In reply to

Hey David,

On our forum we will always give our users a good push in the right direction, but we will not be able to lay out step by step instructions. We do offer Consulting Time, where you can work with your Business Consultant 1 on 1 to get some work done.

To get you started..

You will need to capture the customer on the Invoice/Estimate. Then retrieve the Price Level from the customer table and use that in your calculations.

Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)