Method Community

"Receive To Location" field missing on Item Receipt Screen

Last post 12-06-2010 8:15 AM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-05-2010 10:31 PM

"Receive To Location" field missing on Item Receipt Screen

I added the Warehouse app to my client's Method account.  I have the Warehouse Tab and all of its screens and they're working fine.  But when I go to the Vendor Center Tab, and click on the Item Receipt Screen, there is no field for "Receive to Location"

I would think this screen would be automatically updated when I added the Warehouse app - do I have to customize the screen myself to add the field for "Receive To Location"  If so, what other screens might I have to customize to add Warehouse specific fields?

I've already tried refreshing the screen and logging out and back in to the Method account - no change.

UPDATE:  When I copied the screen in order to customize it, the "Receive To Location" field showed up on the Copied Screen without me having to add it.   But it still doesn't show up on the original screen.

-Mary Longacre
  • 10-07-2010 10:31 AM In reply to

Re: "Receive To Location" field missing on Item Receipt Screen

Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out, I'll look into this and get back to you.

• 10-08-2010 9:45 PM In reply to

Same kind of issue on the Invoice screen - Even though I've added the Warehouse module to the Methods account the "Ship from Location" field does not appear on the original invoice screen.  But if I copy the Invoice screen, the copy does show the "Ship From Location" field without me having to add it.

I would hope that as part of the process of adding a module Method would automatically update ALL of the existing screens that need to be adapted to work properly with the new module.

For instance when I added the CRM module, I did immediately see the "Opportunity No" and "Campaign" fields on the default invoice screen.

-Mary Longacre
  • 12-06-2010 8:15 AM In reply to

Answer

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Our developers have resolved this issue, your screens should now be showing all the proper fields. We suggest that you remove the Warehouse app and re-install it to ensure the fields get updated properly.

In order to uninstall Method Warehouse App, go to Customize -> My Account and under My Apps section find Method Warehouse App and hit Remove App. Note: Your Warehouse App screens and data will not be lost during this process, and will be restored when you re-install Method Warehouse.

To add the Method Warehouse App, simply return to the My Account screen, find Method Warehouse and hit "add app". Please allow five minutes or so for the app to be fully installed, as to ensure there are no errors during installation.

Kindly let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

Regards,
    Denis

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)