Method Community

Invoice Quantity Field Disappears?

Last post 11-18-2010 9:36 AM by Anonymous. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-28-2010 8:01 PM

Invoice Quantity Field Disappears?

Hi,

I'm new to method. When I try to create an invoice, the quantity, rate, %, amount fields disappear in the item list. What am I doing wrong or have I missed part of the setup?

Thanks,

Jacques

• 10-29-2010 3:52 PM In reply to

Re: Invoice Quantity Field Disappears?

Hi Jacques,

First thing I would like you to do, is to try loading the same page in the Firefox browser (available at www.firefox.com) and seeing if you experience the same issue. If you are using IE and you have certain plugins or toolbars installed, they may interfere with the page being displayed correctly. You can also try logging into another machine and seeing if you also experience the issue there.

Should you find that using Firefox resolves the issue, you can either continue to use Firefox for Method, or you can try to uninstall some of the toolbars / plugins from Internet Explorer.

If this does not help the cause, kindly provide a screenshot demonstrating what the precise problem is, and we will continue to trouble-shoot from there.

Regards,
    Denis

• 11-05-2010 11:14 AM In reply to

Here is the original screen:

Once I select a client, some fields disappear:

• 11-05-2010 12:19 PM In reply to

Hi Jacques,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have been able to replicate the issue, which seems to be unique to IE and are working tirelessly (no lunch or washroom breaks) to crush the bug. Until we find a solution, you can use the Firefox browser (www.firefox.com) to login to Method, as Firefox displays the grids correctly. We will update the forum the moment we have a resolution.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Denis

• 11-05-2010 1:47 PM In reply to

That's great news. Glad to be of help!

By all means, please eat lunch. I am running Method during my trial now and am still testing it.

I have another bug I'd like to report. I guess I'll start another thread? It seems to be another incompatibility issue between Firefox and IE.

Thanks,

Jacques

• 11-18-2010 9:36 AM In reply to

Answer

Hi Jacques,

Thanks for your patience. We have tinkered around and believe we've patched the issue. It appears to work on our end, but should you experience this, kindly let us know.

Regards,
    Denis

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)