Method Community

Trouble logging in

Last post 11-08-2010 11:03 PM by AprilHooper. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-08-2010 12:36 AM

Trouble logging in

Hi.  I have not been able to login to my account or my client's account for the last 8 hours.  Is there a maintenance or technical difficulty?

• 11-08-2010 9:05 AM In reply to

Re: Trouble logging in

Hi April,

No maintenance or technical issues have been scheduled or reported over the weekend.
    What is one of the account names that you are unable to login with?

Regards,

Richard

• 11-08-2010 10:56 AM In reply to

Thanks Richard.  One account is HooperBookkeeping the other is TemplateAprilHooper.  The error message is:

"The page encountered errors.  Please refersh your login page and sign back in."

I tried it from Firefox on a Mac and from Firefox and IE on a PC.  I'm also having trouble signing in to the Solution Providers forum.

• 11-08-2010 11:25 AM In reply to

April - as a super temporary fix, can you try changing your timezone on your computer to be Arizona or Hawaii, reopen your browser and try logging in. 

If that works, everything will save correctly and send to QuickBooks correctly, it will just display the time in a different timezone.  We think the problem is confined to some users in the Pacific timezone, and hope to have the issues fixed up within the next few minutes, so check back shortly to see if we have an updated solution for you.  The solution is just going through sanity testing by the dev team right now.

Paul

• 11-08-2010 4:42 PM In reply to

Hi April,

We wanted to update you and let you know that we have corrected the issue we were experiencing this morning. You should have no trouble logging in and using Method.

Regards,
    Denis

• 11-08-2010 11:03 PM In reply to

Answer

Thanks, I can log in now.

April

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)