Method Community

method won't sync qb...

Last post 11-15-2010 10:52 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-14-2010 7:12 PM

method won't sync qb...

i went to do another synch (as i just go in and do the synch on the main computer w/ the qb file open etc, manually, not continually sync) .. but there is no 'm' icon in the sys tray -

but that's where i sync'd it last time and so shouldn't i see that and get a sync going?

• 11-15-2010 10:52 AM In reply to

Re: method won't sync qb...

Hi Chris,

The Method Sync Engine must be installed alongside every installation of QB that you use, as that is how Method detects changes on that particular QB machine.

First, ensure that you have the Method sync engine installed (by going to Start -> All Progorams -> Method) on that particular machine. If it is, verify that the sync engine listener application is granted access by going into QB preferences. If you do not have the sync engine installed, uninstall all components of the Method application from your machine, then login into your Method account, go to QuickBooks Tab, and select "Show installation steps", click on the download link to download the sync engine and follow the step-by-step instructions.

Should you experience any difficulties, don't hesitate to give us a call free of charge regarding your sync issue.

Regards,
    Denis

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)