Method Community

Method Sync Freezing

Last post 03-08-2018 2:21 PM by Method_Inderdeep. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-29-2017 12:35 PM

Method Sync Freezing

I have an issue that occurs once or twice a week where the Method Integration Engine gets stuck in the middle of a sync and never completes. It will stay in this state for days if I don't restart itAt the bottom of the window it says that it is connected, but the sync won't finish and no other sync can start. There are no other error message in QUickbooks or the MIE to alert me to a problem. I am running the engine on my computer as an Admin level user. The QB Database Server is running on a Windows Server 2008. We have done the following in attempt to fix the problem:

- Updated QB

- Updated MIE

- Changed servers that host QB

- Changed computers on the network and made sure all updates have been performed

- Checked all event logs of both server and pc with MIE for an indication that connection was lost

When I look at the Method Engine Logs for that day, all I see is the following repeated over and over again:

Exception rethrown at [0]:
    at Dart.PowerTCP.Sockets.SegmentEventArgs.get_Segment()
    at MethodIntegrationEngine.QuickBooks.tcp1_EndReceive(Object sender, SegmentEventArgs e)
    12/28/2017 7:00:30 PM|Error|JESSEWIN7-PC|Windows 6.1.7601|QuickBooks||||tcp1_EndReceive->10|****tcp1_EndReceive ERROR (Connected=True)|Dart.PowerTCP.Sockets.BusyException: Operation in progress.

Server stack trace:
    at t.b()
    at t.Invoke(Delegate A_0, Object[ A_1)
    at Dart.PowerTCP.Sockets.Tcp.b(Byte[ A_0, Int32 A_1, Int32 A_2)
    at Dart.PowerTCP.Sockets.TcpStream.Read(Byte[ buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
    at Dart.PowerTCP.Sockets.SegmentedStream.Read(Byte[ buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
    at Dart.PowerTCP.Sockets.Tcp.Receive(Byte[ buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, SocketFlags socketFlags)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[ args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[& outArgs)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[ args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[& outArgs)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

• 03-08-2018 2:21 PM In reply to

Re: Method Sync Freezing

Closing a loop on this one as this was handled by our support team over the phone call.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)