Method Community

Reposting for "Set up Currency Field"

Last post 12-01-2010 9:06 AM by Method_Victor. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-25-2010 3:07 PM

Reposting for "Set up Currency Field"

I'm reposting this on behalf of Ian. Thanks.

****************************************************************************************

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

Hi Wayne,

We tried to using web lead form, in step 2 “Customer”, I selected Currency as 1 of field I want to use, then the error message showed up in step 7. Could you ask the technician and find out what is the problem there. Thanks for reply.

Ian

****************************************************************************************

the error message they get is "Dropdown field Currency does not seem to be a valid, since it's parent table accCurrency could not be found.  Please contact Method team for support or delete this field from the form"

Wayne Barbaza
    Account Manager
    Method Integration
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 728
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: w.barbaza@methodintegration.com
  • 11-25-2010 5:17 PM In reply to

Re: Reposting for "Set up Currency Field"

Hi Ian,

We are currently working on this issue and we will try to get it fixed by Wednesday. Meanwhile you can create your form without using field "Currency" and just add it later, as soon as we have the problem fixed.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Victor

• 12-01-2010 9:06 AM In reply to

Re: Reposting for "Set up Currency Field"

Hi Ian,

This issue is resolved. You should now be able to use "currency" field in Web Forms.

Sorry for inconvenience caused,

Thank you

Victor

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)