Method Community

Retrieve Total Time Per Employee and Per Customer

Last post 02-25-2019 7:23 PM by rollerroman. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-13-2019 5:42 PM

Retrieve Total Time Per Employee and Per Customer

I am a bit of a novice, so please forgive me and go slow. :)

I want to have a table with a summary of hours each of my employees worked on a particular customers job. For instance, column 1 would be the name, column 2 would be the total hours. Sometimes there are 2-10 employees on a particular job. Another way to ask this would be, I can retrieve a value from a table, but only display the first result, I want to display all UNIQUE results in column A, and sum the total of the corresponding B columns and display that in a new table.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

• 02-20-2019 12:31 PM In reply to

Re: Retrieve Total Time Per Employee and Per Customer

Hello Rollerroman,

Do you want to use the multiple employees on the same job? Do you want to calculate on the level of Job? If you need training in Customization, we do have paid service, where we can build this for you and teach you how to do it. 

-INder

• 02-25-2019 7:23 PM In reply to

Re: Retrieve Total Time Per Employee and Per Customer

Hello Inder,

Yes, there would be multiple employees on the same job. Yes, I want to calculate on the level of the job. 

I am aware of the paid service, I tried it once with several of your authorized partners and it was not a good service, so I decided to try it myself. If I can't figure it out, I will definitely work directly with Method.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)