Method Community

Disable Checkbox Field

Last post 09-26-2019 11:33 AM by Method_Inderdeep. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-17-2019 1:09 PM

Disable Checkbox Field

I am using the checkbox field and the Disbale Field Function. Problem is that it does disable the actual check box but you can stil toggle the check by clicking on the field caption. 

• 09-18-2019 11:44 AM In reply to

Re: Disable Checkbox Field

H i thesolarguys,

Thanks for reporting this. I want to let you know that this is a known bug. Our team is aware of this but unfortunately this is a limitation of the checkboxes and our team will not be addressing that.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Inder

• 09-18-2019 1:58 PM In reply to

Hi thesolarguys,

Just want to add to my previous note that we do not have such a issue in our Method:New platform. If you want to give our New platform a try, let me know and I can toggle your account to both platforms so that you can review our new platform.

Regards,

Inder

• 09-18-2019 2:14 PM In reply to

No problem I can work around that. I checked out the new version a while ago and it seemed like less customization was possbile. We have everything working perfectly on the Classic version so hopefully there aren't plans to discontinue it anytime soon?

• 09-26-2019 11:33 AM In reply to

Hi theSolarguys,

No, we are not planning to discontinue it anytime soon. If and when that happens you will be notified well in advance.

-inder

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)