Method Community

Method Zapier issue

Last post 05-09-2023 12:20 PM by Method_Inderdeep. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-09-2023 9:11 AM

Method Zapier issue

I am attempting to create an Opportunity via the Method API/Zapier and we are receiving an error message about a required field Customer though there doesn't appear to be a place to add a customer to Opportunities.. I created a custom field in Zapier titled Customer and put the customers name in there but that does not work.  Any help would be appreciated - I have reached out to Zapier support and they are trying to help - I reached out to Method support and they wouldn't help - said I had to pay for a developer to help? 

• 05-09-2023 12:20 PM In reply to

Re: Method Zapier issue

Hi Siccups.

Thanks for reaching out to Method Community!

It sounds like you're experiencing an issue with creating an opportunity via the Method API/Zapier, specifically regarding a required field "Customer".

There is a help center article that provides guidance on how to create an opportunity using Zapier in Method CRM, which includes information on how to correctly set the customer field. I would recommend reviewing this article and following the steps outlined there to ensure that you are correctly mapping all required fields, including the customer field.

Regards,

Inder

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)