Method Community

Api for invoice and Time

Last post 07-19-2023 1:07 PM by Method_Inderdeep. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-17-2023 10:36 AM

Api for invoice and Time

Hello,

1. This is the API documentation I found from MethodCRM https://developer.method.me, but I could not find the API for sending data regarding Time (this is the set of data that we need to sync as  below image)

2. I would like to get documentation that guide us about the description of the payload (eg: each field TenantId , IsToBeEmailed and their datatype, max length, validations if exist…etc)

• I would like to know which fields are mandatory and not.

• 07-19-2023 8:41 AM In reply to

Re: Api for invoice and Time

Hi Indunil,

I have replied to you over the email as well but adding here for everyone.

I was able to review the account and found the necessary information. All the screens in Method are based on a table. In this scenario, the Techtime screen is based on techTime table which you can find under Customize -> Tables/Fields in your Method account. The table covers all the details in terms of data type, length etc. Below is an example of the table you are looking for:

Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 9.35.35 AM.png

For your question about the endpoint about the time, can you please share which field or table you are referring to? 

Let me know if the above information was useful and if you have any questions.

Regards,

Inder

• 07-19-2023 9:00 AM In reply to

Hi,

I was asking about the API endpoint, but I got a reply as Tables. 

I would like to know the API endpoints for techTime.

Thanks,

Indunil

• 07-19-2023 9:04 AM In reply to

Hi,

Basically, I want a way to pass the techTime data over the HTTP endpoint, does it support MethodCRM or please let me know what options I have?

Thanks

• 07-19-2023 10:18 AM In reply to

There is no such specific endpoint for TechTime. In my above reply, I mentioned that you have to look at the base table of that screen and then decide what you want to parse into those tables. 

Here is a link to our documentation that covers some examples from basic tables, you could use your own custom table and parse the data of your choice. You can review different examples from the documentation and parse the data accordingly.

• 07-19-2023 12:55 PM In reply to

Ok, Then as I understand as per your documentation, I have to pass the table name as a suffix for your endpoint.

[POST] /api/v1/tables/{tableName} into your endpoint.

• 07-19-2023 1:07 PM In reply to

Yes, you are correct. There is a POST example in the documentation. If you are planning on testing it you can test it by creating a Customer and adding a Customer/Entity table as an example. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)