Method Community

Bypassing Payment Processing in Method and Redirecting to PCI Compliant Form

Last post 06-26-2024 11:19 AM by Method_Inderdeep. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-16-2024 10:48 AM

Bypassing Payment Processing in Method and Redirecting to PCI Compliant Form

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for some advice on how to integrate our payment workflow with Method. My company doesn’t process payments directly from consumers. Instead, we collect their credit card information and pass it on to the cruise lines using a PCI compliant form.

I want to fully utilize the functionalities of Method, but bypass the payment processing feature. Ideally, when a client accepts a proposal, they would click on a link that redirects them to our PCI compliant form for payment details.

Can anyone suggest the best way to set this up in Method? Any guidance on how to integrate this smoothly would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• 06-26-2024 11:19 AM In reply to

Re: Bypassing Payment Processing in Method and Redirecting to PCI Compliant Form

Hi GlobalCruiseVacations,

Method does have the capability of charging your customers on the dates you want them to charge. Are you using the Proposal App in Method? Is there a specific reason you don't want to use a payment processor? There are ways to achieve this but I wanted to check if there is a reason you don't want to use the existing process with Method?

Cheers,

Inder

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)