Method Community

QXpress Online

Last post 12-09-2008 9:12 AM by Method_Paul. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-08-2008 5:58 PM

QXpress Online

I have to bug you guys about this. Was wondering when QXpress Online beta was going to be released.....just can't wait to get my hands on it.

Mike Raley
    Quality Pool Service
    6140 Hwy 6 #235
    Missouri City, TX 77459
    mike.raley@qualitypoolservice.net
    www.qualitypoolservice.net
  • 12-09-2008 8:56 AM In reply to

Re: QXpress Online

Hi Mike,

I can see that you are very excited to get your hands on QXpress Online.  This is actually the Method forum and website.  Information regarding QXpress or QXpress Online would be located on the QXpress website.  That will always be the best place to get info on QXpress products.

As for QXpress Online, there was a newsletter that went out to all users yesterday and QXpress Online was listed in that newsletter.  If you didn't receive the email, here is the link to the newsletter on the website.

http://www.qxpress.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/MAIN.Display/id/701

Hope that helps and have a great day! Smile

• 12-09-2008 9:12 AM In reply to

Re: QXpress Online

Hey Michael -

Further to Danny's message.  We will be setting up a QX Online forum on the QXpress site.  Right now we are doing some finishing touches on the Method app library, that will be used to allow existing Method users to beta QX Online without having to create a separate account. Plus, there are some last minute "limitations" that we want to iron out with the scheduling calendar. 

As you know from sitting beside me at dinner in Charlotte and hearing me talk my head off about Method and QX Online.....I can't wait to get this in your hands. 

Paul

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)