Method Community

More info on industry-specific apps for Landscaping

Last post 02-27-2009 11:03 AM by Method_Valbon. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-27-2009 11:03 AM

More info on industry-specific apps for Landscaping

The following questions came in via email:

“I’m interested in learning more.
    1)    Do you have anything industry-specific for Landscaping?
    2)    Do you offer tracking of sales/commission information?
    3)    Do you offer integration with MS Word for contract creation?”

I can definitely see the interest here, that’s a quite a list of questions. I’ll give it my best.

You’ll be happy to know our Method team is working hard to develop a series of specialized, industry-specific apps all with one common goal – to be loved by the industry but loved even more when customized for your business.  The two apps that might interest you are Field Services which is to be released any day now followed soon after by Professional Services.

If you like what you hear so far it gets better, our apps are designed to integrate with the rest of Method. You get the best of all worlds, an industry-specific app that works with the existing Sales Center letting track your sales (via Campaigns and Opportunities) topped off with the ability to customize. Commissions can be easily added through customization.

To answer this next part I’d need you to tell me a little more. We don’t currently support integration with MS Word, but why not design a custom report to generate contacts? Take it a step further and automate and keep track of them in Method. Like the rest of Method our reports are fully customizable too. Notice a trend?

Still interested? Sign up for an account and see what all the excitement is about. Smile

Hope that helps,

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)