Method Community

403 error code in Field Services Invoice

Last post 06-20-2012 10:39 AM by Anonymous. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-08-2011 6:20 PM

403 error code in Field Services Invoice

Today I had one user who encountered a 403 code whenever he tried to load the invoice tabbed screen in Field Services. The screen is default QX no. 404, I believe.  No problems on the Customer Center side, where I have a custom screen.

I logged in under his account and had no issues on my computer. We rebooted, flushed cache and the problem still persisted.

He's using Win7, IE, not sure what flava.

???

Richard Martyniak

Richard Martyniak,M.Sc. Entomologist
    The Buzzkillers, LLC, an ALLFloridaBeeRemoval.com affiliate
  • 11-09-2011 8:30 AM In reply to

Re: 403 error code in Field Services Invoice

Richard-

Are you using QXO or Method Field Services? If you are using QXO you will need to post on their forums.

Has that user tried a different browser? Is this still happening today?

-Michael

Michael Melo
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichaelMelo
  • 11-09-2011 8:47 AM In reply to

Answer

Method Field services. I'll find out at our meeting later today if he's still having issues, and if others are as well.

update: all other users have reported repeated instances of this. They say they have to log out and wait 20 mins or so. I have not reproduced this on my desktop, nor has my office staff using desktops. This has only been on laptops/netbooks using 3G modems.

Noone has tried another browser as of yet, nor has it reproduced yet today. Though, they don't often go into the FS>Invoices screen.

Am i not supposed to have the QX screens when I use Method Field Services?

Richard

• 06-20-2012 10:16 AM In reply to

This is happening again with the same user. I've instructed him to flush cache and also to try a different browser.

But is anyone else having sim issues?

Richard Martyniak

• 06-20-2012 10:39 AM In reply to

I'd like to have a look at this issue on your account, could you email me at c.ridgway@methodintegration.com and provide me with more details on which user this is happening to, which browser and if it's just the invoices tab.  I reviewed my field service pages and there's no issue that I can see.  This sounds like an problem with the computer or browser he's using.  If at all possible, ask him to try Chrome or FireFox as an alternate.

~C

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)