Method Community

can't view opportunities

Last post 01-05-2012 9:43 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-04-2012 2:49 PM

can't view opportunities

When I export an Opportunity Table I have over 100 opportunities.  I can go to each customer/lead and see the opportunities.  However, when I go to my Opportunity List to filert and view opportunities I can only see 2 or 3.  What is going on?  How can I fix this?

• 01-05-2012 9:43 AM In reply to

Re: can't view opportunities

Hi swm023, 

The first thing that you need to do is to make sure that when you go to the Existing Opportunities List screen, that the "Filter By View" dropdown selection is Shared Opportunities

If you are still unable to see all the records, you need to make sure that you have permission to view other users records. 

To check those permissions, you need to go to Customize > Users. Select your users' settings by selecting the Edit…. for your username. 

Go to step 6 of 10. Verify your settings under the Sharing heading. In order to be able to see the other user’s opportunities, you need to make sure that the dropdown selection is Full. 

The reason that you probably didn't have access to any other records was because your settings only allowed you to view the shared opportunities with another user who didn't have any opportunities created. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)