Method Community

cant pay bills

Last post 03-08-2012 10:06 AM by Anonymous. 13 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-05-2012 1:39 PM

cant pay bills

Greetings

Default screen

Jan version>quickbooks home>bill pay>checked marked show all bills>checked marked one bill> pay selected bills.

I get the following error message:

The action: 'Show Message' must be followed by 'Stop Processing More Actions'inside a loop. 

Action order: 25

Oh-oh. Your actions didn’t pass Method’s latest and greatest logic validation. If this screen worked earlier and has now stopped working, we recommend your administrator adjusts the actions to resolve this issue. 

John M

• 02-06-2012 10:01 AM In reply to

Re: cant pay bills

Hi John M,

Which screen are you referring to and which Method App are you working in? Can you please hover your mouse pointer over the tab link for the screen and let me know what the name of the screen is.

Thanks,

Ronen 

• 02-06-2012 10:15 AM In reply to

Ronen

Billpayment from TemplateOnlineCRMQBDesktop (#267)

Jan verision for desktop. 

• 02-06-2012 10:52 AM In reply to

Hi John M,

I was able to duplicate the issue and I am creating an internal ticket for our team to take a look at. Once I have additional information on this issue, I will provide an update to this post. 

Ronen

• 02-07-2012 9:28 AM In reply to

Answer

Hi John M, 

I just wanted to give you the good news that the error message had been resolved and that you can now process those bill payments without any issues. 

Ronen

• 02-07-2012 9:36 AM In reply to

Answer

Hi John M, 

Just wanted to give you additional information regarding the update to this issue. Please refer to the following link for additional information on this:

http://www.methodintegration.com/cs/blogs/releasenotes/archive/2012/02/07/method-crm-updates-february-7-2012.aspx

Ronen

• 02-22-2012 5:26 PM In reply to

• m.guy
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-21-2011
    • Posts 27

I've got a client getting the same error message "The action: Show Message must be followed by Stop Process....".  I've logged into the account (Feb version) and noticed that the BillPayment screen has not been updated since 2009.  This is also true in my demo account for this screen.  However, in my CRM Full Blown account, this screen was updated with this new fix.  Both my demo account and the client's account are on the old Method accounts; i.e. never upgraded.  Are changes / fixes not being sent out to these old accounts even if they apply to the old screens?

Further, I tried changing the code in the old accounts to add the Stop Processing action after the message box, just as it was done in the BillPayment screen within my Full Blow account.  I got the same error message so I'm assuming other things were changed?

• 02-23-2012 12:59 PM In reply to

Answer

Hi m.guy, 

I just wanted to let you know that the old screens from Method CRM Full Blown are no longer upgraded or supported. In order to be able to have the fix for this error message, you will need to update to Method CRM or Method CRM Pro

I hope that this helps. 

Ronen

• 02-27-2012 11:05 AM In reply to

• m.guy
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-21-2011
    • Posts 27

I upgraded my client to the new Method CRM from the old Remote verison this week.  However, the Billpayment Screen did not update.  The account still shows the Billpayment screen as version 10/2009.  Why are the updates not showing up?  Also, I don't see the January / Feburary verson choices when I log-in so I'm not sure which version I'm using.  Since this update took place in Feburary, if for some reason I was log-in to the January version that would make sense.  Please advise as to what's going on here.  

• 02-27-2012 3:17 PM In reply to

Answer

Hi m.guy, 

The update should have updated your screens and the BillPayment screen on the new version of Method should show that it has been updated 21 days ago. If you go to Customize > Screens and you type in the screen name field "Bill", you should see the screen name listed in the search results. 

In regards to the version that you are logged into, we have removed the staging site and now everyone will be logged into the latest version which previously was the February version. 

Try loggin in right now and let me know if the BillPayment screen for you has the same information that I had described above. 

I hope that this helps. 

Ronen

• 02-27-2012 4:41 PM In reply to

• m.guy
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-21-2011
    • Posts 27

Well it didn't update the screens.  I've log-in and out several times since Sunday, including closing all the browers.  Both the Bill and BillPayment screens are listed as "Method CRM Pro for QB Desktop"; however, the last modified dates are 09/29/09 and 10/01/09, respectively.  If these screens haven't been updated, it makes me question as to what else didn't update.  If you contact me with an email address, I will give you the account so you can see for yourself.  I've fixed the problem with the Billpayment screen so that not a pressing issue at the moment but need to ensure that I have the most current screens for this account.  Thanks. 

• 02-27-2012 4:47 PM In reply to

Hi m.guy, 

Please provide me with your company account information to r.gaisiner@methodintegration.com and please enable the MethodSupport user for me and I will be more then happy to troubleshoot your account further. 

I am looking forward to resolving your issue as soon as possible. 

Ronen

• 02-28-2012 4:48 PM In reply to

Hi m.guy, 

I logged into your account, and noticed that the BillPayment screen as you have described, has not been updated as was expected. I will create an internal ticket for this issue and will update you once I have updated information. 

Ronen

• 03-08-2012 10:06 AM In reply to

Answer

Hi m.guy,

I just wanted to give you an update that in you Method account, the original Method screen BillPayment has been updated to the correct date of Feb 6, 2012.

Ronen

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)