Method Community

Missing Estimate Numbers

Last post 03-02-2012 10:57 AM by Anonymous. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-22-2012 8:37 AM

Missing Estimate Numbers

Greetings

Method Feb>Estimaes>System wide

In both customized and your default screens the estimates numbers are missing in desk top and method mobile.  Maybe the new method push update had something to do with that? Quickbooks does have estimate numbers. 

John M

• 02-23-2012 9:05 AM In reply to

Re: Missing Estimate Numbers

Hi John M, 

Is this issue still happening on your account? 

Ronen

• 02-23-2012 12:28 PM In reply to

Ronen

As of 10:30am pst its sill going on

JohnM

• 02-23-2012 12:35 PM In reply to

Ronen

Did a full sync, got no error message and  no conflicts. 

• 02-23-2012 12:49 PM In reply to

Answer

Ronen,

Created a new estimate and i get the estimate number. 

John M

• 02-24-2012 10:45 AM In reply to

Ronen,

What i ment was, when i create a estimate i get a estimate number on any new estimates after your method update. All my older estimates dont have numbers.  That means im missing 20 estimates. Should i worry about this becasue i can still see the estimate in quickbooks and method. 

John M

• 02-24-2012 11:05 AM In reply to

Hi John M, 

You don't need to worry about this because the estimate information is still saved in your QuickBooks company file and within your Method account. The number is just not coming through and I want to troubleshoot it further. Can you please enable the MethodSupport user for me and e-mail me at r.gaisiner@methodintegration.com your company account? 

Ronen

• 03-02-2012 10:57 AM In reply to

Answer

Hi John M,

I was able to log into your account successfully, and I wanted to give you the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Go to QuickBooks>Resolve Conflicts.
    2. Please review the conflicts that are there.

If you like us to go through the conflicts that are there, we can do that through our consulting service at $125/hour (minimum 30 min. increments). If you like to go ahead with that, you can contact us at 1-888-925-6238 Ext 2. then Ext 2.

I also noticed that the last time you did a full synchronization was on Feb 25th, 2012. I recommend that you do a full synchronization after you go through the steps above.

Let me know if this helps you.

Ronen

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)