Method Community

import my Method Invoice to QB

Last post 03-05-2012 3:13 PM by Method_Valbon. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-05-2012 1:14 PM

• Shane
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-29-2012
    • Posts 15

import my Method Invoice to QB

Can you tell me how to import my Method created invoice up to QB?

Thanks,

Shane

• 03-05-2012 3:00 PM In reply to

Re: import my Method Invoice to QB

Answer

Hi Shane,

If you're Method account is up and running the Invoices from QB should roll up into Method.

If you are using Method CRM for QB Desktop please ensure you have followed the installation instructions for the Method Integration Engine and that it is connected and running. By default, only invoices from the past 31 days or those that still have a outstanding balance will appear in Method. This sync setting can be changed afterwards.

If you are using Method CRM for QB Online, the invoices should still roll into Method. I would double check the last time the full sync was performed. You can do this within Method from QuickBooks>>>Syncronize.

Hope this helps.

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
  • 03-05-2012 3:13 PM In reply to

Re: import my Method Invoice to QB

Answer

Shane,

Just to update/add to this post. If you created an invoice in Method it should also appear in QB.

If you are using Method for QB Desktop, again make sure that the sync engine is running and connected. For Method for QB Online the changes should also sync over but I would double check the status of the sync here too just in case.

If you're find the invoice still doesn't appear in QB select an individual invoice within Method and make sure the 'Wait for Sync Approval?' option is not checked as this holds it on the Method side.

Finally, I would also check to make sure there are no conflicts, you can confirm within Method by going to QuickBooks>>>Resolve Conflicts.

Thanks

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)