Method Community

Advice on Creating "Call Sheet Report" from open Activities Tab

Last post 05-02-2012 2:29 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-02-2012 11:16 AM

• KieranD
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-20-2012
    • Clark, NJ
    • Posts 7

Advice on Creating "Call Sheet Report" from open Activities Tab

In another application I was able to filter my contact list by open activities, then print out a bar chart with active contacts Mobile, office & alternate phone numbers.   It  was a great way to use driving and waiting time while on the road. 

The salesman would write their notes on the paper and update at the end of the day. 

Can someone recommend a report that may be close to what I am looking for that already exists. 

Would this be facilitated by adding "print call list" button to Activity screen. 

Kieran

Kieran Doyle
    kdoyle@salesservicetraining.com
    technical sales / project manager

PPRC, LLC
    t/a Sales, Service & Training
    29 Walnut Avenue
    Clark NJ 07066

T: 973 307 0052 F: 800 790 6762 E:kdoyle@salesservicetraining.com
  • 05-02-2012 2:29 PM In reply to

Re: Advice on Creating "Call Sheet Report" from open Activities Tab

Answer

KieranD:
    In another application I was able to filter my contact list by open activities

On the Customers and Contact List screen there is a Filter By View option.  There is no default filter here for Customers with an activity because the Activity screen covers this information, however, you could add another filter to the Customers and Contacts List to have this information if you wish.

KieranD:
    Can someone recommend a report that may be close to what I am looking for that already exists.

Under the Activities tab you'll see a list of all activities in the system based on the filter view selected.  In additon there is an Activity Calendar link which allows you to view activites by user, by date range.  There is no specific activity report but that's not to say you can't create one specific to your needs.

~C

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)