Method Community

How restore the regular screens?

Last post 05-23-2012 3:59 PM by Anonymous. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-22-2012 5:27 PM

How restore the regular screens?

Hi:

We are using a trial version of Method and we are seriously thinking to subscribe that solution for our CRM linked with QuickBooks Premier. When I was doing changes at customer screens probably I did some mistake and I need restore the regular / originals screens. What I have to do?

Thanks

Jurandir

• 05-23-2012 8:48 AM In reply to

Re: How restore the regular screens?

Jurandir:
    What I have to do?

I'm not sure what mistake you made but if you want to see the original screens you can view them at the tab Customize > Screens.  Can you describe what happened (or what's not happening) and I can try to help get the screens back for you.

~C

• 05-23-2012 9:57 AM In reply to

Hi. Thank you for your support.
    I was trying to change the screen CRMQBO-EditCustomer. As I had copied the screen and the changes did not worked, I deleted the CRMQBO-EditCustomer (2). When I tried to open the regular CRMQBO-EditCustomer the content was like the copy that I changed.
    What I need is to import from somewhere the original screen - or even better if I can restore all the original structure.
    I hope you can understand my brazilian-english language.
    Tks
    Jurandir

• 05-23-2012 2:21 PM In reply to

Jurandir:
    I hope you can understand my brazilian-english language.

Definitely, no problem at all.

Jurandir:
    What I need is to import from somewhere the original screen - or even better if I can restore all the original structure.

Just so I understand what happened, you made a copy of the CRMQBO_EditCustomer screen and made some changes that didn't work so you deleted this page.  When you say the content has changed on the original CRMQBO_EditCustomer, how are you viewing the orignal page?  To view the original pages click on Customize > Screens and look through the list for CRMQBO_EditCustomer, when you see this page click view and you should be seeing an original screen.

It sounds like you replaced the tab links to your edit customer page - if that's the case you can check this by going to the Customize > Tabs link then click Edit Tab links to the right of the Customers tab.  When looking at the Tab Links here you should have one for Edit Customer and this should open the screen CRMQBO_EditCustomer.  If Edit Customer is opening anything different then you need to change this back to see your original screen from the Go To links.

~C

• 05-23-2012 3:39 PM In reply to

Hi Chad - Answering your questions:

When you say the content has changed on the original CRMQBO_EditCustomer, how are you viewing the original page?  To view the original pages click on Customize > Screens and look through the list for CRMQBO_EditCustomer, when you see this page click view and you should be seeing an original screen. 

- When I do this I am seeing the changed screen and not the original.

It sounds like you replaced the tab links to your edit customer page - if that's the case you can check this by going to the Customize > Tabs link then click Edit Tab links to the right of the Customers tab.  When looking at the Tab Links here you should have one for Edit Customer and this should open the screen CRMQBO_EditCustomer. 

- When I do this I am seeing the changed screen and not the original.

If  Edit Customer is opening anything different then you need to change this back to see your original screen from the Go To links.

My understanding is that for some reason and without know how, I have changed the original screen.

If there is no easy solution, may I cancel my account and subscribe a new trial version? 

Thanks.

Jurandir

• 05-23-2012 3:59 PM In reply to

Answer

Jurandir:
    If there is no easy solution, may I cancel my account and subscribe a new trial version? 

It might be quiker to do this if you just started using Method CRM and there is no data you need.  If you would like to cancel your account I can process that for you, can you please message me your company account or email the name at c.ridgway@methodintegration.com

~C

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)