Method Community

Trouble downloading the Field Service application

Last post 05-24-2012 11:08 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-24-2012 9:31 AM

Trouble downloading the Field Service application

At one point I had the field service application downloaded on my template account of Method and it was working.  Currently it is not in my template account.  I don't see the tab, tables or any signs of the application.  I have tried to uninstall and reinstall - several times.  I have refreshed, gone out of the software and logged back in.  My account shows that the software is active on my account.  I am not sure what I need to do at this point.  Please let me know if you need more information.  Thanks.

• 05-24-2012 11:08 AM In reply to

Re: Trouble downloading the Field Service application

Answer

VLocke:
    I don't see the tab, tables or any signs of the application

If Field Services is on your account you should see a tab group for Field Service Operations to the left of your username at the top righthand side of your Method page.  If Method Field Services is (active) and you're still not seeing the pages then I would like to have a look at your account to see if there's another problem.  Please enable Method Support be going to Customize > Users and click the checkbox beside Method Support.  Please also email me the company account name you use to login at: c.ridgway@methodintegration.com

~C

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)