Method Community

RE: Licensing

Last post 06-25-2012 12:01 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-23-2012 5:28 PM

RE: Licensing

I am currently in a 30 day trial period with a new Method account.  I have setup an Admin user to use for customizing the screens for the client.  I am now ready to turn the Method account over to the customer's remote employee who is setup to have a limited user role.  She will be the only person using the Method account at this point in time.  What is the best pratice for keeping the Admin user in place but inactivating it from the current user's list and activating the new limited user's role?  If I inactive the Admin role and need to check anything would I need to add a user for that month to be able to view the account?  Is there a way to set up the Admin as a portal user?  Other suggestions?   Thank you in advance for your input.

• 06-25-2012 12:01 PM In reply to

Re: RE: Licensing

Answer

VLocke:
    What is the best pratice for keeping the Admin user in place but inactivating it from the current user's list and activating the new limited user's role?

There would be no way to make the admin user inactive on an account - this is a special user and needs to be enabled at all times to make changes to the account.

VLocke:
    s there a way to set up the Admin as a portal user?

No, the admin user would always be your first named (paid) licence.  In the scenario you described you would need to have at least 2 licences enabled on the account.

~C

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)