Method Community

Invoice error message

Last post 07-10-2012 11:10 AM by Anonymous. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-10-2012 9:02 AM

Invoice error message

g'day

Can you please help me with error message?  Every morning when I come in to do invoicing or if I have logged out during the day and log back in.  I am in Add/Edit work order and then when I create an invoice, I always get the following message

We were unable to resolve your request. Either the screen you are trying to access does not exist, or there is a problem with your request.

Recommended actions:  .......

I hit the refresh button and then go to the invoice screen and the invoice is there.  This is a minor inconvienence but it does happen every time and the only customization I had done was over a month ago to add one button that has a different print preview then the other one.  

Thanks

Lana

• 07-10-2012 10:45 AM In reply to

Re: Invoice error message

lrandall:
    Can you please help me with error message?

Did these error messages just start happening?  If not how long have you had the error messages?  Could you paste the entire error message here, I'd be curious to know what the recommended actions are.

~C

• 07-10-2012 11:01 AM In reply to

I have done a screen print and put in a word document.  Is there any way I can send you the word document without having to re-type the whole thing.

Lana

• 07-10-2012 11:09 AM In reply to

Additionally can you give me the exact steps you're taking to hit this error, I would like to know which screens and buttons you're clicking to figure out if I can duplicate this error on my own account.

~C

• 07-10-2012 11:10 AM In reply to

Answer

lrandall:
    Is there any way I can send you the word document without having to re-type the whole thing.

Yes - please email me the document at c.ridgway@methodintegration.com

~C

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)